Happy Holidays to all! Tis the Season to stuff those stockings and watch people smile. At Hess and VanLandschoot Orthodontics we would like to share some stocking stuffer ideas to consider for patients of all ages whether or not they are wearing braces. Instead of candy and sweets that can bend wires and knock off brackets during holiday festivities, give something more suitable to make your season bright.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Colgate Wisps for those on the go. Wisps are disposable mini-toothbrushes with a breath-freshening bead that allows you to have a clean, fresh mouth without water or rinsing.
- Playing cards and card games
- Fun pens, markers, and note paper
- Comic books, puzzle books, or magazines
- For the ladies – Festive nail polish, or for teens and adults, the latest in jamberry nail or Incoco nail design wraps that are easy to apply, don’t chip easily, and last up to two weeks!
- Cash or prepaid debit card
- Movie or concert tickets
- Scratch off lottery tickets.
- Super Snow for the kids no matter what age.
- Gift cards
- Fun Express Inflatable Reindeer Antler Ring Toss Game
- Hog Wild Holiday Reindeer Popper
- For the kids; include a letter from Santa thanking them for avoiding the hard and sticky foods they love so much throughout the year that damage braces and create extra trips to the orthodontist you like to avoid.
Also be sure to check out “Stocking Stuffers That Won’t Break The Bank” for some great ideas.
Our entire Team at Hess and VanLandschoot Orthodontics wish you and your family happiness and joy this Holiday Season. Be sure to get out and do something you will remember and appreciate. Spend some time with your family and friends. But above all be grateful for all you have been given and all you have earned. We are very grateful to you, our patients. For without you we would not be here at all. So once again may we offer our most sincere Thanks for becoming part of our family.
Happy Holidays to everyone! If you have a stocking stuffer idea you would like to share, leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you.